Summer is just around the corner as is my birthday and as expected, friends have been constantly nagging me trying to work out what I want as a present. I can only reply with "your love and affection" so many times until they say "No seriously." Then, I'm stuck with the awkward position of arguing "No really, I don't want anything!" because asking them to get you something sounds a little demanding doesn't it? Then, when they give you your present, although you accept it with utter gratitude, you can't help think to yourself. "I sort of wish I told them what I wanted" No? Or is it just me?
So here it is friends, my ultimate wish list. Well at least currently anyway.
1.Leopard print accessories (especially shoulder bags and shoes)
2. Mania Mania necklace (They have most beautiful and unique pieces)
3. Diptyque Philosykos Perfume
5. Larsson & Jennings watch- minimal and sophisticated. It's one of those watches that you wear for years on end.
6. A black note book-for all those random ideas and impromptu decisions.
7. A black slip
8. True blue boyfriend jeans
9. White lace dresses and playsuits; just imagine tanned skin, days by the beach, frozen sangria ahh..
10. A simple pair of tan sandals (this one's by Sol Sana)
11. A good pile of books to keep me occupied during the 3 month holiday period. My reading wishlist includes: -Move Nourish Believe by Lorna Jane, Man Repeller by Leandra Medine, Mrs. Dalloway by Virgina Woolf, The fault in our stars by John Green and a stack of the classics really..
12. A lace bralette; another one yes..
13. YSL Glossy Stain in Beige Aquarelle
14. Summer fruits; in particular watermelons and mangoes. Oh how I've missed you.
15. Lush products. My skin has been so neglected for the past couple of months it needs a transformation.
16. A perfect black leather shoulder bag (this one is by Alexander Wang)
Some advice leading up to Christmas too: You can never go wrong with giving gift cards, because then the person can get exactly what they want.
PS: 3 exams down only 3 to go!